Thursday, July 14, 2005

New places, new faces

so I finally got moved in. with the help of some fantastic friends and family members, we got the bulk moved in about 4 hours...not shabby. though i do think now that my fingers will never, ever be nice and smooth again.

moving in to a new place with some new people is quite a bit unnerving. trying to figure out where everything goes in the kitchen has been an adventure. but luckily, so far, i have found where to put most of my things....which, by the way, i have MANY MANY MANY things!! and everytime i feel i've made some headway in putting together my room, more stuff gets loaded onto my bed and floor. how does the universe do that??

well, i'm off to round up some more troops to help me move the refrigerator out of my old place (cuz my ass of a landlord told me i need to get rid of it....why can't i just leave it there??) and then off to boston this weekend to attend my soon-to-be sis-in-law's bachlorette party. i can only imagine what might happen......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home