Tuesday, November 28, 2006

yesterday as i was making my moring cup o java, i realized that in the wine rack that is above the counter the bottle of wine that was given to me from my friend's trip to hungary last year was MISSING! so of course this means that one of my roommates over the holiday weekend just assumed that because a bottle of wine is in the apartment and they can't remember receiving it as a gift, or buying it, it must be theirs! you can see how this logic works. so while i'm disappointed that someone drank my wine, my roommates tell me - well we didn't know, and maybe you should've put your name on it or something. is this what the world is coming to? i mean, i put my initials on the eggs in the fridge because we all buy the same ones - we need to diferentiate. and i'm fine with that. why does this new thing bother me?? i think that it's because they just assumed that it was theirs. should i start labelling everything that's mine?? they use all my kitchen ware. should i label them?

where does the labeling stop?? whatever happened to leaving something you're not quite sure of the ownership of, or asking about it?? am i being too crazy here??

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you must label everything from now on. Label your wine, pots, spoons, forks, toothbrush, shampoo, trash...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home