Monday, August 22, 2005

last night i took a trip to montclair, nj to check out zach brock and the coffee achievers. they were awesome! but i felt really bad for them since my date and i and a few people at the bar were the only people there. it must be disconcerting to play a place and there only be a handful of people. BUT being one of those people in the audience it made it seem like they were playing just for us. i sent jennnnnnnnnnnn to go see zach down in dc over the weekend and she said the place was full and he was awesome as well. so i feel good about that.

so do you know any people who play in bands? have cd's? directed movies? have a gallery showing?? let me know. i'm always on the look out for something new to try, someone new to discover...so let me know. i'll be there

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Squaresville said...

In the spirit of you supporting my friends, have you seen "My Date With Drew" yet?

If you lived in LA, I'd bring you along to TempleBar to see my friend Jacob's jazz string quartet "Supernova" on August 29...

I wish Zach would get his coffee-achieving arse out to LA for a few gigs. I'm jealous of you and Jenn getting to see him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home