Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The funny thing about getting older, is not that i'm getting wiser, but that i'm slowly losing my inhibitions. i used to think that i was always coming off as being a little too "aggressive". that somewhere along the line, i was absent the day they taught subtlety in charm class. after quite the enlightening drunken conversation with a friend of my brother's i realized that i can go out and get what i want without seeming desperate and overbearing...i hope. so we'll see if my new attitude shift will help me out. no promises. but there is a new funkmeister in your mists, and we'll see what she can do!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Squaresville said...

Go get 'em, Tiger!
You are a hot dish!
AAAAND, you DANCE LIKE THE ITALIAN WOMEN!!
I LOVE-A YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home