Wednesday, September 07, 2005

i love a good movie. saw "broken flowers" last night, the new bill murray/jim jarmusch flick. have you seen it? if you, i'd love to talk about it. it's defintely a movie that requires a post game wrap up. and if you have seen it riddle me this batman, what up with the basektball hoops? i'm still trying to get that one.

in other news, well, there's not much else going on. next week the girls at 801 will be getting new cable - YAY!!! we'll be getting a bazillion more channels for $1 less a month. SWEET!

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Squaresville said...

I wondered the same thing about the basketball hoops.
Just a recurring visual to sort of give you a feel of synchronicity, predestiny, etc? Perhaps? Not sure. But it certainly made me feel more connected to the story. It was a through-line. I don't know. I'm full of crap when it comes to movies. I can't talke about it anymore. CHEERIO! -m

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Funkmeister said...

i thought that the hoops were more like a constant reminder of his son. you know, a boy his dad and basketball court. hmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home