Thursday, September 29, 2005

in my ever continuing quest to support local artisans, i went to a showing of photos taken by one of my favorite teachers from high school! and let me tell you, these photos were awesome!!! who knew my teach had such talent??? AND i got to bring along the boy, so he got to meet some high school friends of mine along with some teachers that i'm still friendly with. so that was fun. on the down side, the boy found out that his part time radio gig will no longer be needing him next year because there is no room in the budget for him. so i feel really bad about that because i know he really liked the radio gig. but maybe there is hope if they sell the station and some bigger radio congomlerate buys them up and expands their budget. but enough about people with extra jobs

do YOU have a job for me? do you know someone who has a job for me?? have you seen a job in the paper for me??? i could use a new job......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home