Monday, December 11, 2006

this morning, i made a trip to my dermatologist to undergo some allergy testing. i know, most people go to some ear, nose and throat guy, not me! why, because i may be allergic to my EYESHADOW! how silly is that??

so i now have three different patches on my back. two that contain common allergens, and a third that contains samples of my makeup. i feel as if i've got giant band-aids on my back. and i can't get them wet - so try not to stand down wind of me!! i get to take these off on wednesday morning, and all shall be revealed.

what do YOU think i'm allergic to???

4 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're allergic to stupidity. There's a lot of that going around...

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are allergic to stupidity, you probably caught it from Meg...

I kid, I kid.

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, that last post was from me. Apparently I don't know how to fill out my name on the form. Maybe you caught stupidity from me.

 
At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rest my case...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home