Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ack!!! this week i just can NOT seem to get it together. why, you ask?? i have no idea!! i can't seem to get out of bed, i cannot get myself moving in the morning, which is constantly making me late. which, as you know, i'm almost always on time, if not early. i don't know what is causing this malaise of mine. i hope i can break out of this vicious cycle by next week. and thank goodness i don't have to catch some sort of public transportation to get to work, cuz god knows i would be the idiot running down the street after the bus!

how's your week going???

3 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are learning what it's like to be me. I am very sorry. I didn't realize that I was contagious. We should stop emailing. Maybe it's a computer virus.

Mix

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Funkmeister said...

how do you live like THIS ?!?!?!?!

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's post-vacation blues. I blame Oh Ca-na-da!

Hope you break out of this soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home