Wednesday, February 21, 2007

you know, i always thought that with age, i'd be less of an emotional mess than i was when i was in my teens. boy was i wrong!! at what point in my life was i supposed to pick up skills for dating?? i seemingly don't have them. is it really all my parent's fault? how can that be. they've been married for 35 years!! was it because i just wasn't all that interested in the boys i knew growing up? i mean, if you went to my high school, you wouldn't want to date those guys either. and do other people really have it together, or are they just like me - but they haven't acknowledged it yet?

it really stinks not knowing how to help yourself.

4 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dating blows... always has. I found one and grabbed her even though she was states away....

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Funkmeister said...

if only you're weren't already taken my friend...*sigh*

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dating is overrated! Just sleep around and then eventually you'll find one you like and are compatable with!
I'm not only a client, I'm also the president!!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Princess Consuela Bananahammock said...

Preaching to the choir, my friend. Preaching to the choir. On my birthday, I learned that when I drink, I like to tell the boy I like to go talk to my hot friends.

Maybe there's a Learning Annex class we can take...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home