Sunday, October 16, 2005

you missed an exciting apartment crawl this weekend. the 70s were a-rockin' at my place. the only downfall of oktoberfest was the complete LACK of good german music. ...an umm-pah-pa is all i was looking for, hell i'd even settle for ramstein, david haselhoff or Nena and her 99 luftballoons for heaven's sake!!!!

the loss to the cowboys today was not too heartbreaking for me. my team did get my hopes up with the late game tying touchdown only to break my heart by losing the coin toss. wait....they broke my heart by playing like crap today. i almost forgot.

this week me and the boy are headed off to go apple picking and then i will be making my 1st attempt at making an apple pie. i'll let you know how it goes.

ps - i'm STILL looking for a new job....i'll take whatever ya got!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home