Monday, November 07, 2005

so this weekend commenced the first ever "i hate cheryl" weekend. let me explain:

friday afternoon i go outside to jump into my car so i can do a little errand run. i walk towards my car and to my HORROR i have been side swiped. my front end panel over the driver's side tire is completey smashed in and there is a hole in my driver's door. luckily my side mirror was untouched - thanks in part to the fact that i turn in my mirrors when i park on narrow streets. i went to the police station to fill out a police report. i don't think anything will come of it - but i's there for insurance purposes. my car drives fine and there doesn't seem to be any electrical problems - but it's still gonna cost me money that i don't have lots of.

then i went to work friday night. i was editing and i had to cut a 10:30 nba game. which went into OVERTIME and didn't get done til 1:30 AM. then i had to rush home so i could go to sleep so i could get up at 6 am so i could go proctor the SAT (gosh, what i won't do for extra cash -esp. in light of what has happened to my car) and then i put in a good 10 hours or so at my office. THEN i had to get up at 7 am on sunday so i could be at work to watch the NYC marathon. but on the bright side, i was done at work by 4 and i got to watch the giants game in the luxury of my own home - and they won. yay!!!

so hopefully monday starts the "cheryl i'm sorry for the crappy weekend" week. it all gets kicked off with a job interview at 4 today - so lets keep those fingers crossed and hope that this will be the start of something better!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home