Sunday, November 13, 2005

you know, sometimes i wonder why i even talk to some people i'm friends with. as per the conversation at texas arizona last night (i''ve changed the names to make this story better, and summerized for your convienence)

prick: "cheryl - i really think hot pete is WAY more attractive than you"

me: "what on EARTH are you talking about??"

prick: "well, like on a scale of 1 to 10, he's DEFINTELY higher that you. I mean it's good that you're dating above your station"

me: "so you're calling me unattractive? thanks alot. that's real friendly of you"

prick: "well, i wouldn't say it if it wasn't true"

me: "you're an asshole"

4 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Squaresville said...

You are totally the hot one, cherlypants. If any one's dating "up" it's ol' lukewarm Pete over there!

Smooches,

Me "you were the sexy roommate, I was the goofy one" Linda

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger lunchbox said...

Gee, I wonder who the prick was. How sad is it that he is that much of an asshole that even without a name, I can tell who he is? And as usual, he's full of shit.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Funkmeister said...

i figured i didn't need to use his name. and i think pete and i are equally hot, just for the record.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Princess Consuela Bananahammock said...

Fool. They're all fools

 

Post a Comment

<< Home