Monday, February 20, 2006





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

so i entered my 28th year yesterday...and so far so good!!!

peter and i made our way yesterday to central park to go ice skating at wollman rink. we got there just in time as the ice was being resurfaced. and even though it was cold, the sun was out and there wasn't a cloud in the sky, so it was warmer than expected. we skated for a good hour and 1/2 before it was time to go (and the ice was to be resurfaced again). we stopped for some hot cocoa in the park...and sadly it wasn't that good...i should've gone with the coffee - so keep that in mind next time people!!!

peter and i made our way to staten island to have dinner with my parents, one of my aunts, and my grandma. food was good! and since we know the owner of the restaurant, we got dessert on the house! i had the key lime pie...yum!!!

presents you ask...i got some good ones!! from the parents, i got some more dishes from the set i already have (which i needed), and some fun kitchen gadgets - also needed! my aunt got me new towels...also needed! and another aunt got me a teapot and canisters that match my dishes. my kitchenware is stylin! now i can have more than 3 other people over....i have enough dishes! what did i get from peter?? glad you asked....i got a pretty necklace from our trip to canada, some chocolate with hazelnuts - which i LOVE and......TICKETS to see THE STROKES next wednesday!! i am SO excited about that....i tried to get tickets a while back but was unable to!

so it was one good birthday - sorry i didn't have a big party - but the Olympics are keeping me busy. but maybe the next time you see me, you can buy me a drink!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, my love!

Sounds like you had a blast.

Don't worry. You're not missing anything out here in LA. Pretty shitty weather: clear, sunny upper 60's. Perfect.

BO-RING! right?

heh heh heh!

Stay warm!

*birthday smooch*

-Melinda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home