Monday, February 27, 2006

oh the olympics...finally over and a little hole has been left in my heart....i mean my brain, cuz the olympics have yet to stop for me. let's just say being the company that holds all the broadcast material for nbc blows! and the olympics are no where near over for me yet. why am i complaining? cuz you see, with the impending beginning of march, comes a little thing called college basketball!!!! and it's a month of 12 hour days, unending college kids either playing hero or goat, and press conferences that truly show off the "academic" side of the "student-athlete"

so forgive me if i don't post as much in the coming weeks. i just don't have the time!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I hope you can still manage to eat good food prepared quickly during your busy month of March! Gee, I wonder where you can get good quick recipe ideas.... hmmm....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home