Thursday, June 07, 2007

there are a few things that have been on my mind lately.

one - how much B.O can one person possibly emit before they realize it themselves? so far, in these warm summer nyc days, i would have to say A SHIT TON!! holy CRAP people in this town stink. and it's that lingering B.O (very seinfeld-esque) that just gets me. it is so nausiating it makes me want to vomit. how do these people walk around like that?? i mean, really! do you NOT know you stink?!? surely they must have lost their sense of smell in a war, or something.

two - finding roommates...well, that was a concern, but i have successfully found myself 2 new roommates for my apartment and i am eagerly awaiting the move out of my current roommates. one has moved all her furniture out today - so that's a step in the right direction!!!

three - a vacation for myself. and that has been solved. i'm headed to the upcoming hipster town of berlin, germany!!! headed out in september, so you can be asured there will be lots of pictures.

four - where to buy a nice couch. i have my eye on a few, but somehow i feel that this is a big decision that i need to weigh over and over. i mean, i would be plunking down a nice chunk of change here. i don't want to get something i'll regret later. oy! where did you get your couch????

five - my yanks look like they may be turning things around a bit. and i'll wait and see to believe if clemens is a bust. i don't think he's going to turn the team around - i mean he only works every 5 days - but if he can keep our pen from having to start working in the 4th inning, i'll take it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home