Wednesday, November 16, 2005

ok - did you happen to catch the duke/boston u basketball game on monday? i did! and even though my boys didn't win, we covered the spread, held duke to 64 points and only lost by 17!! we're the best.

yesterday, yours truly got a hair cut. it' s nice and short. it's defintely a cut that is more me. and when it grows out just a bit it will look awesome! yay me! another reason to celebrate, last night for dinner i made cornish game hens for me and peter. and they turned out GREAT! (i mean, so far neither of us have died or have felt any ill effects from those little birds) so i'm very proud of myself.

and will it EVER get cold?? for goodness sake it's the middle of november and it's 71 degrees outside. that's crazy! yay global warming

oh - and a funny picture of day...yesterday i was walking up broadway around lunchtime. and there was a bar that was kind of in the basement of a building. they had a window that is really on street level. and there was one man at the bar, sitting alone, and hit BUTT CRACK was showing all. everyone that walked by had to laugh. i wish i had a camera :(

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Squaresville said...

Thanks for the phone call! You were right to phone me and tell me about the guy's butt crack. I always need to be informed about such things. Well done.
In other news, you never made ME cornish game hens-- and we lived together for TWO years! Sheesh. I wanna see a pic of your new hair!
smooches,
Mel

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Funkmeister said...

mix master - it's cuz you never wanted to sleep with me. that's what was missing from our relationship. that i think you probably would've tried to name the hens (cuz i thought about it) and then we wouldn't be able to eat them!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Squaresville said...

Whatever. I put out ALL the time. And you're right. I would have totally named the hens...

Mix

 

Post a Comment

<< Home