Sunday, December 11, 2005

URGH!!! i'm trying to put together my pithy "reel" to send off to a prospective job, and my office - which has actual studio stuff is getting me NO WHERE!!! So tomorrow i shall go to the fcp guru at the office and see if he can help my transfer problems.

"but cheryl" you may ask "doesn't your fancy schmancy computer do all sorts of things like this?" well, my friend, let me tell you this: QUIKTIME SUCKS! i could slighty open my fcp work through quiktime, but it had a hard time generating the transitions. so in my infinite wisdom i thought i should just upgrade my quiktime. so off to the website i go. but i keep getting this DAMNED ERROR CODE -3 everytime i try to install. apparently i'm not the only person in the world to experience this problem - but i am quite scared to try and fix it the manual way (the site warned that i could possibly do harm to my computer by accident, and i don't want to do that!!!)

how was your weeekend??

4 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where were you at on Saturday?

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Funkmeister said...

i stayed in - not alone!!! did you miss me??

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very much... you're lucky I'm coming to your place saturday..

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Princess Consuela Bananahammock said...

pc load letter? PC LOAD LETTER??? *&^%%(%>>??@*$@$#

 

Post a Comment

<< Home