Monday, November 21, 2005

so this weekend i brought the boyfriend to a family gathering. i think things went ok - i mean, i do have great taste in people, so how could anyone not like the boyfriend! he didn't get to spend too much time with my parents as my dad was feeling under the weather, and they left early. so i think that was kind of a good thing?? the rest of my family did get to talk with the boy, so they can spread the good word about him - which i'm sure they will.

other than that, the weekend was kind of boring. what are you doing for thanksgiving?? i'm shipping my parents off to boston to have dinner with their married child while i slave away at work trying ti recoup the cash i spent to fix the car. lucky me! (i will be done when the cowboy game is over - so if you can save me some pie and cranberry sauce, i'll be right over)

ps - i have now changed settings so you no longer need to be a registered user to leave a comment!

4 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you and your triple-dog dares. Last time i ever let you talk me into anything.

also Florida is far away, I'm here this weekend. If you're around lets play.

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dmize is an idiot. That's my comment for the day.
Oh, and I agree fully - Cheryl DOES have great taste in people! Why, look at me!
-- Token Asian

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Funkmeister said...

dmize - i'm free thursday night thus far - let's knock back some pumpkin beer!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Murry and Horatio said...

Word. T-giv in Brooklyn. Word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home