Saturday, November 26, 2005

the editorial staff of this fair blog hopes you had a fantastic thanksgiving. we hope is was filled with lots of food, drinks and good times no matter what you were doing or whom you were with. the staff here had a quiet day. went to work and came home to some pumpkin cheesecake a roommate had made for her and her boyfriend, ian, who is visiting from good ole londontown. he got to experience his first thanksgiving - always a fun time. my brother, on the other hand, had a wacky turkey day. he was cleaning up the turkey and he wound up slicing his knuckle. he had to go to the hopsital and get 5 stiches - he was casualty #2 that day in the ER. and while he was away, my dad was cleaning up, and the shelves in my brother's glass cabinet came tumbling down. glad i didn't go on this trip. who knows what would've happened to me!

this afternoon i shall be attending a suprise birthday party for my aunt. she keeps begging for a party and thinks that no one is giving her one. so hopefully this will be a good suprise.

and finally, the boy finished moving and he is now 8 blocks away from me - not bad, considering he used to be 30 MILES from me. so now maybe we'll get to see each other a bit more often. that's always good.

gobble, gobble

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home