Tuesday, March 28, 2006

there is really nothing as exciting as cleaning out your closets and being able to let some of those clothes go. it was hard, but i kept telling myself that if i didn't wear it at all this past year, i'm not gonna wear it again. so the clothes that were too ratty to wear went in the trash, and now i have two shopping bags filled with clothes and shoes to send off to some deserving perosn.

but to counteract my satisfied feeling, i decided that with nothing to lose i should take the online jeopardy test. i answered some correctly (those are the ones i TOTALLY knew) and i took a guess at more than a few. and sadly i had to leave some blank...i mean what do i know about the nervous system...NOTHING!

so we'll see if jeopardy comes a knockin' on my door. i doubt it. but it was fun

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Princess Consuela Bananahammock said...

Poo. Jealous! i just found out I can't be on Jeopardy because I work for it's parent company...

It's the MAN keeping me down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home