Sunday, August 27, 2006

i have a problem. a very serious problem. it's something i can't help. something i can't stop, and you know what, i don't think i want to. i don't believe there is a cure out there for me. what is my problem??? well, it's taken a lot of nerve for me to put it on paper, but here it is.....

I AM A DORK THAT LOVES TO TRY AND RECREATE POSES IN ART, WHILE STANDING IN FRONT OF TOURISTS!!!





but i am NOT the only one with this affliction....



where is an intervention when you need one???





4 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Squaresville said...

Ah yes! I believe I have a few college photos illustrating that this is an old and chronic condition.

I MISS YOU!

-mel

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Funkmeister said...

i'm starting to blame statues for this. i mean, they're so lifelike, i can't stand it!!!

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys really know how to make museums TONS of fun! Next time I want to go with!!
And sorry, but my fave has to be Hot Peter with that statue! Cherility, you come in a close second! :)

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Funkmeister said...

i agree - he did find the funny statue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home