Tuesday, December 26, 2006

so last night i had the craziest dream!! i dreamt that i was hanging out with george clooney!! we had first met the "night" before at a charity event or something like that, where i knew a family member of his, and clooney sat at my table. he passed me his phone number and said "call me later" and of course, i did!!! then we went back and hung out at some sort of hotel/villa (i'm still not quite sure) and there were more famous people there....matthew mcconaughey, salma hayek and jay-z (what a collection!!) and they were all bummed that george had to give up his place at the ritz-carleton in paris because it was becoming too expensive to keep. but we all partied till we couldn't party no more!! then in the morning i woke and started emptying the dishwasher. then i woke up.

the oddest thing is that i don't really find clooney all that attractive!! i mean, he's not on my top favs list. and i CERTAINLY don't care for matthew mcconaughey OR selma hayek. meeting jay-z would be fun though!!!

hope santa brought you dear readers everything you wanted!!! he certainly brought me one crazy dream!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Princess Consuela Bananahammock said...

You stole my dream. I don't know if you are aware, but I am the future Mrs. George Clooney.

He just doesn't know it yet.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home