Sunday, March 18, 2007

i treated myself today to a long, overdue shopping spree. off to the outlets i went, and did not worry about a smaller budget - for the first time in FOREVER!! i hit ann taylor, to get some nice new work clothes, j.crew, gap, nine west, etc. though i did hold myself back at the north face store. i really wanted to buy EVERYTHING there! i did resist the urge to buy more purple jackets and some grey ski pants - they were slightly more expensive than i wanted to pay. i couldn't walk past the shoe rack though...50% off all their shoes! i was in boot heaven. i found the perfect pair of hiking/winter boots to supplement the great winter snow boots i got for christmas - the winter boots can get too hot to wear around for a full day, but these new ones are perfect! especially if i need to drive in them. so now i can retire my green dr. martens from snow and ice duty!

i also got some other clothes - and a new pair of jeans. like every girl, i still have a hard time finding ones that fit just great - so needless to say, i tried a ton on today. i own one pair that i can't seem to find again, so i know if i find a pair i like, i must buy in large quantities.

i'm still in need of some brown shoes, possibly with a heel and a rounded toe, but not a high heel. if you've seen a pair, let me know, PLEASE!!

oh - and i think my brackets are officially busted, but i will make that call later on tonight...go G-TOWN, or UCLA or KANSAS - depending on what pool i'm lookin' at!

3 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Els said...

Those are some pretty snazzy boots. Congrats on the outlet shopping!

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!
I went shopping too. I bought undewear. You're getting pictures.

xoxo.mel

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I meant you're NOT getting pictures. But I didn't type the "not". Maybe subconsciously I DO want to send you pictures of my undewear. Or maybe I'm over-thinking this...

-mel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home