Monday, December 19, 2005



holy moly, what a weekend!!! for those of you that couldn't make it to the annual 801 Madison holiday party. there was beer pong a-playin', conversations a-happnin', and general merriement all over. and cherility's crafty christmas was a big hit!! all of my peeps have a cherility original - one of a kind picture frame (and some yummy cookies and cupcakes to boot!!!) sunday left me with a narsty migraine - so you KNOW i had a good time.

in fact, we still have a keg of beer left, so if you're in the neighborhood drop by.

4 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Blogger lunchbox said...

I LOVE my Cherility Original, it's got a special place in my living room. And had a fab time at the party, thanks Funkmeister and girls of 801!!!

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart MY Cherility Original! And, I must say the goods are probably going to be all gone by the end of the day. Deelish! THANKS!!! :)

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Eddie liked the cupcakes...

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eddie is lucky he keeps on promising me some SEALS, otherwise I would have killed him for stealing one of my cupcakes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home