Thursday, December 22, 2005



so i got the greast gift so far this year from the boyfriend. it's not the most romantic thing in the world, but i love it because i've lusted after this for a few years......a kitchen aid stand up mixer!!! and the best part...it's PURPLE! that's right ladies and germs, i now own a purple mixer to make yummy cookies and cakes and pies and now i can whip things up with the ease of those people on the food network. what shall i make first? i don't know. but i DO know who will be getting it!

4 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me, isn't it? You're making more cupcakes and cookies for me first because it's a purple mixer, right?

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess? Eddie

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so blissfully happy, my love! I am so thrilled! Bake something yummy and send me a picture. It will be almost as good as eating it!

smooches,
MELINDA

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that more impressive, or less impressive than the 13 piece cookware set I bought my girlfriend - not too mention the 3 free items that came with spending so much cash on one set of pots and pans..... and now I have the perfect excuse not to go out to eat - "Don't you like the Christmas present I bought you?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home